Guiding principles for helping adolescents with social interaction challenges
Being social and making friends are skills we learn over time. Science proved that social skills could be taught in a step-by-step manner. Guiding parents to foster friendship skills for their teens with social-pragmatic or autism spectrum disorder can change their adolescent's social interaction.
- Finding friends
- Conversation basics
- Dealing with teasing, gossip, rumours, and bullying
Presenters from the Centre for Health and Human Performance - Care2Kids:
- Hanlie Degenaar(SLTA)
- Linique Hanekom (SLT)
- Monique de Klerk ( Psych)
- Dr Carla Groenewald (Psychiatrist)
Terms and Conditions:
- Once payment is done, proof of payment (POP) must be sent to IPWinfo@nwu.ac.za to be given access to the recording.
- Access will be given at 17:00 depending on the time the POP is received (i.e., if POP is sent before 17:00, the client will receive it the same day at 17:00. If the POP is sent after 17:00, the link will reach the client at 17:00 the next weekday.)
- If more than one of the same item is purchased, kindly provide more than one email, that should be able to gain access to the recording (otherwise access is given to the email that sends the proof of payment.)
- Once access is given, the client will be notified via email.
- The link will be set to expire three (3) days after access has been given.
Making friends and finding favour - C2K Online Workshop Recording
- Product Code: C2K Online Workshop
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: R75.00